2 Apples of choice
3 Tbsp. Butter
2-3 Bacon Strips
TT Wh. Pepper
TT Cayenne or Worchestshire or Tabasco or whatever's clever
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1. Mix together eggs and heavy cream in a nonreactive bowl with fork until uniform.
2. Fry bacon and cook till crispy. Remove bacon and reserve 1-2 Tbsp of the fat.
3. Slice up apples then cut into desired size and shape. If desired cut onion to the same size and shape.
4. Melt about 2 Tbsp. of the butter and about 1 Tbsp. of rendered fat in saute pan and gently saute apples and onions until apples are soft and onions are translucent or gently caramelized.
5. Remove apples. Chop up bacon and mix into eggs then when apples and onions are cool also add to eggs.
6. Melt a little butter on pan and make omelets.
7. Personally, I like to add a little Stilton Bleu Cheese or a really stinky sharp swiss.
Serve with rosemary sautéed finger potatoes hash browns if desired.
15 Minutes (apx. 5 min for each)
Interesting History & Trivia: