DEVILED EGG #1
8 Eggs, hardboiled
5-6 sprigs Parsley
1 Onion, minced
1 clove Garlic, minced
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
3 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice hardboiled eggs in half.
3. Remove yolks and mash ‘em up with the onion, garlic, salt, pepper and parsley.
4. Stir in the heavy cream and fill the hardboiled egg white halves with mixture.
5. Place egg halves on a nonstick or greased baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes give or take.
6. Remove and garnish with paprika if desired.
Interesting History & Trivia: