1 Ham, fully cooked with the bone in, apx. 12#
6 oz. Brown Sugar
1/2 tsp. Cloves, ground
1 pt. Pineapple, crushed in its juice
8 fl. oz. Bourbon
8 oz. Orange Marmalade
1. Peel the skin from the ham and trim the exterior far to an even thickness of 14 inch.
2. Mix sugar and cloves and rub uniformly over entire ham and roast for about 30 minutes at 350 F.
3. Combine in a saucepan over medium heat the pineapple, bourbon and marmalade. Stir with a wooden spoon briefly, allow to thicken slightly and pour over ham.
4. Continue to roast ham for about 3 more hours being careful to baste often.
5. Allow to rest and relax for bout a half an hour before serving.
Interesting History & Trivia: