CHINESE BBQ RIBS
2.5 # Sparerib Racks
2 cloves Garlic Cloves, crush with flat side of large knife
1 fl. oz. Ketchup
1 fl. oz. Soy Sauce
1 fl. oz. Hoisin Sauce
1 fl. oz. Red Wine
1 Tbsp. Ginger, fresh and finely grated
1 Tbsp. Honey
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the racks into single ribs and place on a rack on a baking sheet. Roast in oven for about 45 minutes.
3. Combine all ingredients in bowl uniformly.
4. Using a brush apply a good layer of sauce on the ribs.
5. Continue roasting for another 30 minutes.
6. Turn ribs over and brush them again with the sauce.
7. Continue roasting until done which should be about 30 more minutes.
Interesting History & Trivia: