1/4 cup Reserved Sauce from Chipotle Pepper Can
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
2 tsp Kosher Salt
1 cup Ketchup
3 Tbsp. Olive oil
TT Sriracha Sauce
3-4 Canned Chipotles, minced
2 Tbsp. Oregano, dried
2 oz. Sweet Onion, small diced
TT S/Wh. Pepper
1. Toss minced chipotles with dried oregano uniformly.
2. Caramelize onion in olive oil.
3. Add brown sugar and toss to melt, stir in minced chipotles and oregano and simmer for a couple of minutes.
4. Add remaining ingredients and stir completely.
5. Remove, use or reserve for up to a couple of weeks.
Interesting History & Trivia: