8 oz Egg Whites
8 oz Granulated Sugar
8 oz Granulated Sugar or Sifted Confectioners Sugar
1. With whip attachment beat egg whites first at a medium speed then switch to high speed until soft peeks form.
2. Add first 8 ounces of sugar slowly until stiff peaks form.
3. Stop machine and fold in the rest of the sugar with a rubber spatula.
4. Put mixture into piping bag fitted with appropriate tip and pipe accordingly onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake in oven preheated to 200-225 degrees.
Interesting History & Trivia: