2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
1.3 cups Milk
1 cups Flour
1/2 tsp. Salt
1. With a whisk in a bowl mix together all but salt and flour. When blended whisk in dry ingredients slowly until fully added, uniform and smooth. To make absolutely sure it is smooth it is a good idea to pass through a mesh strainer.
2. Pour all ingredients into a blender or processor and blend for half a minute or so. Stop blades and with a rubber spatula scrape sides down into mixture and re blend until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a seasoned crepe pan. If using a standard pan (not a non-stick pan) lightly spray anti stick spray on pan.
4. When hot enough to make batter sizzle lightly make first crepe by pouring just enough batter to thinly coat the pan ... generally about 2-3 tablespoons depending on size of crepe pan.
5. Cook until crepe batter begins to sizzle and crisp up around edges. Flip and finish cooking.
NOTE: THE FIRST CREPE WILL NEVER TURN OUT RIGHT ... IF IT DOES YOU ARE A FREAKIN’ GENIUS.
Interesting History & Trivia: