SHIRRED EGGS W/ HAM
1/4 cup Butter, melted
2 pieces Rosemary ham or other good ham, thin sliced
TT Salt/Wh Pepper
1 Tbsp. Heavy Cream, hot
1 Tbsp. Finlandia or other Sharp Swiss, finely grated
1. Brush 2 appropriate molds or ramekins with butter and line each with a slice of ham.
2. Breaks 2 eggs into each ramekin or mold and season with salt and white pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 325 F. Set ramekins or molds onto sheet pan and bake in oven until eggs begin to set...apx. 8-10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and add cream then grated cheese.
5. Return to oven until eggs are fully cooked and cheese is melted.
Interesting History & Trivia: