10 oz. Milk
4 oz. Butter
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Sugar
6 oz. Bread Flour
8 oz. Eggs
1. Heat milk, butter, salt and sugar together in sauce pot until dissolved and melted uniformly.
2. Bring to boil, remove and add flour beating vigorously with wooden spoon.
3. Set over medium heat and beat 2-3 minutes until mix pulls away from sides of pot.
4. Place in a bowl and allow to cool slightly.
5. Add eggs in 3 stages beating fully between stages.
6. Place uniform mixture in piping bag and pipe into desired shapes.
7. Bake at 350 F. until done, about 10 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Interesting History & Trivia: