GRECIAN SCRAMBLED EGG
2 fl. oz. Heavy Cream
TT Salt/Wh. Pepper
2 oz. Onion, diced fan
3 fl. oz. Clarified Butter
2 oz. Spinach, chiffonade
4 oz. Feta, crumbled
3 Tbsp Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
1. Mix cream, eggs and seasonings in a bowl and reserve.
2. Saute onion in butter until translucent.
3. Combine eggs with onion and cook until starting to set stirring frequently with wooden spoon, about a minute or so.
4. Add spinach. Keep cooking until almost fully cooked...add feta just before finished.
5. Serve and garnish with olives.
Interesting History & Trivia: