4.5 oz. Dry Mustard
1 oz. Sugar
2 tsp. Salt
12 oz. Eggs, pasteurized
16 fl. oz. Malt Vinegar
1/4 tsp. Tabasco
4 oz. Honey, sweet
1. In nonreactive metal bowl mix mustard, sugar and salt.
2. Mix eggs in until smooth and uniform.
3. Whip in vinegar, Tobasco and honey until smooth then refrigerate for 2 hours give or take.
4. Boil water. Beat mustard over the boiling water in the bowl until thick and smooth and creamy and sexy delicious.
5. Put in tupperware or jar or whatever and hold under refrigerate for up to 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!! YAYYYY!!!
Interesting History & Trivia: